Contact us today to learn more about our program.
Earn Your Online MBA from Kent State
明升体育-足球比分网Have you recently earned a bachelor’s degree but are not sure where you want to take your career? Alternatively, are you established in the workforce and want to elevate your professional skills? If either of these scenarios apply to you, you may want to consider applying for an online MBA program.
明升体育-足球比分网Online MBA programs not only allow you to continue working full-time, but they can also advance your skillset and increase your earnings potential – all on your own schedule.
The online MBA at Kent State University is AACSB accredited, making it a high quality yet flexible option for students interested in earning their master’s in business. It is also 100% online, meaning you can complete your courses from just about anywhere, whenever it is convenient for you.
More About Our Ohio-Based Online MBA Program, Available Wherever You Are
明升体育-足球比分网Serving students both in the local markets of Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, as well as virtual students across the state and country, our program provides a host of benefits to dedicated professionals who are looking for a rigorous yet manageable online MBA program.
Kent State University’s Online MBA program is ranked number one by , an organization that was formed in 2015 as a resource for editorially unique B-school rankings. Read more.
明升体育-足球比分网Below, you will find a number of features that make us stand out compared to other online MBA programs. As you are reading through this list, if have any questions about the program please do not hesitate to give us a call today at 330-672-2282.
Associate Dean for Graduate and Online Programs
As a university with a program that is nationally ranked and globally recognized, we are looking for students who are motivated and dedicated. We also strive to provide resources and courses of the highest quality as well.
明升体育-足球比分网To do this, we have created a master’s in business program that will be challenging but rewarding. Some aspects that you will expect to find as a student include:
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Accreditation
- This accreditation is one of the most widely recognized in the world and has been awarded to only a select network of business programs since 1916
- Kent State has dual accreditation in business and accounting, making it a member of an alliance of less than 1% of business programs worldwide
Ability to Enroll into the Online MBA Program Any Semester
- This program admits three times per year - fall, spring and summer semesters
- Courses are in 8-week modules – students can start the program and always find beginning-level courses
Program Concentrations Available for Specialized Learning
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
Study Abroad Opportunity Available for Online MBA Students
- There is an option to participate in the program’s study abroad course
- This international course fulfills some of the program’s required elective credits
A Master’s of Business with Case-Based Curriculum
- The accelerated 8-week modules allow students to get to the application of subjects much sooner through the use of case study projects
Proudly Taught by a Nationally Ranked Faculty
- Within our online MBA program in Ohio, our qualified faculty members are noted academics and leaders in their fields, and are frequently sought out as experts in their subjects
- Our faculty members have a variety of published research in their area of expertise and are dedicated to student growth and development
Prior Business-Related Degree is Not Required
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission into this program, but the degree does not need to be in business or from a business school
Busy Schedule? You Can Go at Your Own Pace with Our Courses
- If you choose to attend our online MBA program full time, it can be completed in as little as 12 months (but can also be spread out over a period up to six years)
- Within these two timeframes, courses may be completed at your own pace
Students seeking diverse and applied MBA courses online will find what they are looking for within the master’s program at Kent State.
明升体育-足球比分网Whether these classes are taken at home, at work, or anywhere else, the topics that will be covered during the online MBA program include:
- Global Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations, Service and Supply Chain
- Law and Ethics
明升体育-足球比分网Students who are ready to begin taking courses, but are unable to meet the deadline with application materials should ask about the option to apply as a Graduate, Non-Degree Seeking student. Only a $15 fee, transcripts and resumé are required.
Non-Degree students can take up to 12 credit hours to give them more time to gather all materials needed for the Online MBA application and to enroll in a subsequent semester.
The courses taken as a Non-Degree Seeking student would count toward the MBA degree once a student is admitted.
Admission Requirements for Our Master of Business Administration Online Program
明升体育-足球比分网To be a member of our Ohio online MBA program, you do not have to be based in Ohio. However, there are a number of other requirements needed from each applicant to be considered for admission.
明升体育-足球比分网Because our graduate programs are highly competitive, we are looking for students with wide-ranging backgrounds and aspirations. If you think we would be a good fit for you, please apply with the following:
- Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores *
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
明升体育-足球比分网*GMAT/GRE can be waived by exception.
明升体育-足球比分网There is potential for a GMAT/GRE test score waiver for Online MBA applicants who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Applicant holds a terminal degree such as a PhD, DBA, EDD, MD, PharmD or JD
- Applicant holds an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.5+ and a minimum of 10 years professional full-time work experience, typically post-bachelor's degree
Otherwise, either a GMAT or GRE score is required. If you have any questions about compiling these documents or need additional clarification, please reach out to our team today!
|THE ONLINE MBA PROGRAM||APPLICATION DEADLINE|
|Fall Semester||July 15|
|Spring Semester||December 1|
|Summer Semester||May 15|
明升体育-足球比分网Kent State offers a best-value MBA Program compared with many other universities with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation.
- Ohio residents tuition: $830 per credit hour
- Non-Ohio residents tuition: $840 per credit hour
- All Online MBA students have a $12 per credit hour distance learning fee in addition to the above tuition rate.
- The program is 37 credit hours, making the total tuition cost +/- $30,000. Applicants with two or more years of full-time work experience, post-bachelor's degree, will have 1 credit hour (professional development) waived.
- An estimate per course for books and supplies is $150.
There is a separate fee for webinars which come in an 18-month subscription. These five self-paced instructional webinars give an introduction and review of the subjects that often cause MBA students some challenges: accounting and spreadsheets, finance, economics, and statistics. The subscription is comparable in cost to that of books and supplies for one course.
No matter what time of year it is, students can begin the application process for our master’s in business administration program. Given the fact that we offer fall, spring and summer semesters, students can start their applications at any time.
明升体育-足球比分网Do not miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a unique, accelerated, and AACSB-accredited program. You will learn valuable aspects of business, have the opportunity to study abroad, and be able to network with students from a wide variety of backgrounds, faculty, and business leaders.
明升体育-足球比分网If you would like to learn more about this program, we encourage you to do one or all of the following:
- Attend an in-person or virtual (online via webinar) information session
- Request more information from our program directors
- Apply to our graduate program online!
Program Coordinator: Amy Kittle